Guardian Services, LLC provides recovery/repossession services to a variety of Financial Institutions. These include:
- Banks and Loan Companies
- Auto Finance Companies
- Credit Unions
- Equipment Leasing and Rental Services Companies
- Car Rental Companies
We Recover All Types of Collateral Including:
Off-the-Road Commercial Repossessions
- Jet Skis
- Wave Runners
- Quad Runners
- Motor Homes
- Farm Equipment
- Commercial Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Heavy Machinery
- Involuntary Repossession - All our Field Agents are trained professionals in the location and recovery of our client's collateral. As part of the service we provide, detailed updates, condition reports, inventory forms etc.
- Voluntary Surrender - We arrange to retrieve collateral from the debtor/third party, and provide a detailed condition report in accordance with client's requirements.
- Door Knock/Field Visit - Our Field Agents will contact the debtor and/or make a site visit to ensure that the debtor contacts the client at that point.
- Cure/Resolutions - Our Field Agents will resolve the account positively to the client's satisfaction by taking the appropriate action to achieve a positive outcome e.g., because of our contact with the debtor, he/she makes payment to the client.
- Condition Reports/Photographs - Our Field Agents will go to any location within our service area and provide a written, detailed report and photographs of the condition of client's collateral.
Storage of Personals:
This service is comprehensive in the handling, return or disposal of personal property, in accordance with the laws of Louisiana and the terms and conditions laid out within client contracts.
We pride ourselves on the comprehensive support service we provide to our clients that allows access information regarding their account. Clients can check the progress of any account at any time.
All our storage facilities are fenced, secured and insured. Vehicles and personal property are stored there until we receive a mandate from the client for redemption, liquidation or transportation occurs.